Re: Well ok...

jason m. wrote:
>I am trying everthing to get a hold of some of their old
>albums, namely: "Patience" and "Till We Have Faces".

I saw two copies of the IRS version of "Till We Have Faces" on Sunday at
the Coconuts by the Border's Books and Music store in Sharonville.  They
were something like $12.99.  If you're in the Cincy area, you might check
there.  If not, give a shout out and maybe someone can pick one up for you.
 I won't be down that way for a bit (at least not that I know of)...

>Also, does anyone have that Linford album?

It's decent, but way too short (~29 minutes).  It's good for mellowing out,
but ya know...

>And lastly, any OTR new release news?

It's supposed to be out in a pre-release form by December 11th... and then
out for real (on an undisclosed label) sometime next spring... according to
the L-Man...

Dan

NP: Toad the Wet Sprocket - Dulcinea

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+- Life is so much cleaner on the page (chromakey)-+