The truth about the "A" list. This post will self destruct inn 10, 9, 8 . . .

>David - the lurker turned sometimes interjector (although always ignored
-
>not on the "A" list, you know)

Most of the people on the A list are actually band members or ex band
members or their musician cronies.

Kyle is sometimes played by Ric, but most often by Linford, who also
moonlights as indigoebony when he's feeling sexy.

The Amys were created by Karin to suit her various moods.

Ysobelle is usually Teri.  And you thought T was reserved!

Now, this isn't in stone, mind you.  These personas are traded between
the A list at will; A list members just agree to follow the rules of the
personalities as set down by their creators, occasionally pushing gently
on those rules to expand and round the character.

Really, I shouldn't be giving this away, so I won't go so far as to id
all the usual bass player personas or anything.

But I will just say that the part of Chris Emery was originally designed
by Geddy Lee and Ric Ocasek during a long, long drinking binge.  So, like
I hinted, this isn't limited to just those you immediately think of in
the OtR circle.

And . . . I shouldn't say this . .  . but . . . Drew Vogel is the
brainchild of a certain once touring partner of OtR mentioned in a
certain radio blurb on a certaiin fanclub CD.

Well . . .

I suppose I've revealed more than enough for today.

Fred

np: Pearl Jam: "Eddie Sings the Doors" bootleg