yeeaaahhhh...(I think)

Hey, you guys are back...or I'm back...or something.  I've not received
any posts for like a week or two.  I checked the archives at the ActWin
site and discovered that the few posts I have sent didn't get through.
I'm not sure what happened but, at any rate, I re-subscribed and here I
am.  I was, however, able to ascertain a little of what has happened
since I've been gone:

 - 1. A new kid wondered why nobody was talking about OtR
 - 2. Kyle totally flamed the new kid.
 - 3. Sarah defended Kyle.
 - 4. Others tried to comfort said new kid and assure him Kyle was
harmless.
 - 5. The Newby flamed Kyle and threatened to leave the list.
 - 6. Everyone is all torn up over the departure of New Kid.

Wait, is this prime time or a rerun.  Or maybe just deja vu.  (Someone
please get that image of Dionne Warwick out of my brain!).  Do I really
want to be back?

You know I often wandered, but was never quite sure if Sarah and Kyle
were really dating or just tight buds.  Kyle - Dude - congratulations!
She's a keeper.  I trust you treat her better than you do the newbies.

Speaking of which - Because I remember all to well being the recently
flamed newby, I kinda felt sorry for the little guy at first.  But now
(although I still find Kyle's actions reprehensible - bad naughty Kyle!)
I'm thinking that it's pretty presumptious to come onto a list where
others have existed forever and think you can flog the listees for not
being what you imagined them to be, or for not stopping everything to
join in your particular agenda.  If you're still lurking,
Jason-the-New-Kid, I hope you don't take off right away.  Hang around for
a while, but while doing so you might want to consider getting to know
the folks you're talking to before reacting prematurely to what they say
and do.  Oh yeah...you might also want to develop some tough skin while
you're at it.  You're gonna need it!

Welcom back...I mean...Glad to be back

Kelvin