Re: Dec 11

>  would you like to be
> packed in like sardines and wallow in your own excrements?  because that is
> the end result if the world population grows as it does now.

But you see, Dr. Howe, the "if" part of your statement is the weak
link.  The world will not continue to grow as it is now.  The situation
in the middle east, the giant leaps in technology, and human nature will
take care of that.

Read Revelation.

Then read it again..

This is the current situation of the world today...

BTW, I won't be checking e-mail for a few days, so save your flames
until after the 5th if you're still interested.

-M

Follow-Ups: References: