Re: December 11 OtR Show

OK - Here's my offer:

I will buy tickets at the Taft box office tomorrow morning at 10am, thus
saving us the TicketMaster surcharge.  The Taft accepts credit cards, so
that's how I'll pay for them.  If you'll let me know how many tickets you
want, I'll add you to my list.  I'll trust you all to send me checks (or your
firstborn, or boxes of cereal) to reimburse me.

Please let me know ASAP.  I'll check email through 5:30pm tonight and I'll
come to the office and check again in the morning before walking over to the
Taft.

Any takers?

bink - two tickets?
Ysoi - ?
Drew - ?

Can't wait - this will be my first OtR Christmas show!
Melissa