Re: wanting Dayton tix

>>Is there a kind Dayton listee out there who could get
>>some tickets to the 11/13 show for me?

>Tickets went onsale yesterday, I believe.  I'm gonna go pick some up
>sometime next week.  They're probably $10, if past OtR shows price holds true.

>I think in the past, out-of-towners have been able to reserve tickets by
>phone.  Try calling (937)461-9343 sometime in the afternoon (except Monday,
>they're closed),
>Canal Street Tavern, 308 E. First St., (937)461-9343

You can also send a check for the number of tix you want plus a $1 for S&H
and they'll mail tickets to you as long as it's not too close to the show date.
I've done this before and it's worked well.  Maybe Dan can put up the
entire mailing address if anyone wants to do that.

later,
AaronB

np:  Paul McCartney - Run Devil Run