speaking of movies

I just watched "Olivier, Olivier" this weekend.  That was an excellent
film.  I still haven't seen 12 Monkeys, but a couple years ago I went
through Eastern State Penitentiary (where some of it was filmed).  For
anyone in the Philly area, it's a great field trip.  You can go through
"at your own risk" and just explore any of the areas that are open.  I
think they do special tours for Halloween- it's definitly a creepy
place, partly because it's in a dilapidated state.
	Another interesting note on that movie, some of it was filmed outside
the warehouse where my boyfriend lives.  You used to be able to see the
12 Monkeys sign on the outside wall of the building.  I think the scene
shows their building and underneath the nearby train trestle.

Katie