tomorrow evening

Hey, where'd everybody go?

Don't tell me I missed the second comming again!

One last big reminder for all interested in a cool
musical venture.... Saturday, October 23--TOMORROW--
Rick Callender & pop monet at Brady's in Kent, Ohio!
Starts at 8pm! A mere $3 cover for two great acts!
This show will be a lot of fun and contain tons of
energy. We're looking to pack the house tomorrow
night, too!

I know I've mentioned this before, but how many
listies are planning to attend? Last I knew jg was
going to bring a crew, Amy/Raven was going to convince
Brucey that this show is more important than a house
with no furniture, Jay and Lynz each expressed some
interest as I recall, and Chris... hey, Chris? You
still out there? And I'm sure Jamie & D.M. and the
local Kent crew will make an appearance as well.

So come on down!!!!

bink

=====