Re: German e-zine on OtR

Michaelangelo Zeferelli <marquis at icx_net> remarked :

> > Just a few weeks ago our drummer Brian
> > Kelley has turned his back on us.
>

>hopefully this is Mark's phrasing, and not Linfords!

I'm afraid that is a literal translation of what it said in the interview:

"Gerade vor wenigen Wochen hat uns Schlagzeuger Brian Kelley den Rücken zu
gekehrt. "

Of course, something might have gone wrong between Lindords words and mr.
rrabauke's paraphrasing them. He had to translate too.

Mark,
who has spent the last three days in Germany to practise.  :)