calling all guitar players!

hi kids.

well, i passed my mid-term in guitar by faking my way through *amazing
grace*, and i actually fooled him into giving me an a!

now the quest is to find songs for the final.  jingle bells will be one of
them, since i have to play a paroday of it for another class anyway.

but i'm looking even further ahead...to the final *next* semester, and i
would like to play some over the rhine stuff.  obviously i couldn't play
anything extreme, but maybe strum my way through *all i need* or something
like that.

so, could any of you guitar players send some help my way?  i need some
chords...and i'll take any songs you have!

oh, and mr. emery, i believe i remember you saying once that you could play
*i painted my name* on the guitar.  if this be the case, could i please
venture to columbus to be subjected to your wonderous tutelege (sp)?

:)  thanks for your help in advance.  have a happy day, everyone.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka