Dick & Dancing Queen

This is probably yesterday's news but I thought I'd mention it since there
are so many Sixpence fans on this listserve.  I went out to the movies over
this weekend to see the movie "Dick" at a local 2nd run movie house.  As
the closing credits began to rolled so did the familiar strains of ABBA's
"Dancing Queen" (I'm not sure why, the movie is set in Watergate era of
'73, not in the disco 70's).  Partway through the credits however, the song
stopped abruptly then started up again - as performed by Sixpence None the
Richer.  I checked the CD Soundtrack of "Dick" at a store yesterday and the
Sixpence version of "Dancing Queen" is included.  The Sixpence version
sounds a little thin in the vocals department though, ABBA songs just
aren't the same unless sung in tandem.  Karin and Terri would do justice to
Dancing Queen I think.

-Russ