Lisa Nicole (was Re: so I guess ya'll don't care?)

Jay wrote:
>(as a random inquiry, anybody know where Lisa Nicole went off to?)

Oddly enough I had a chance run in with Lisa Miller (formerly Lisa Nicole
Walker) yesterday in Cincy.  I was walking from a parking lot on 7th to the
Taft Theatre, and at the corner of 6th was Lisa.  She was walking from work
to catch her ride home.  She walked with me to the Wendy's on 4th(?)-
mmm... good.  Thanks for your downtown fastfood insight, Lisa.

Fill-in: She and Nathan are doing good.  She likes their apartment, but
Covington is not all it's cracked up to be.  We both agreed that "Tall
Stacks" is quite overhyped.  I'm not sure if she's still on the list-
actually, I don't think the conversation touched on OtR at all...  Speak up
if you're still here, Lisa.

It's just so weird to run into someone you know in a city that you don't
live in.  Or, running into a someone who doesn't live in that city (like
when I ran into Bruce Lachey at a Beavercreek Office Max)... weird
coincidence.

Dan

NP: Chroma Key...

+-    Dan Temmesfeld          Galactic Cowboys on the Web    -+
    dantemm at erinet_com           http://www.dlm.net/gc/
+- Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the show? -+