Re: Re: foreign film / the industrial purists.

In a message dated 10/15/99 12:34:35 AM, Jaharnish2 at aol_com wrote:

>(Ysoie - do you see this? another possible fan of Neubauten!)

Big grin....

I'm actually more surprised that someone should be surprised that we DO know
EN. I mean, I remember dancing to them hardcore back in my big club rat days
in Florida. Of course, that was 91-ish, when there was very little separation
between Gothic and Industrial-- compared to now, that is. I mean, we heard EN
and Front 242 ALL the time.

mmm. Those were the days....