@ one last caffeinated thought to close out this day:

follow me here...

1. as physicist Arthur Ashkin discovered in 1970,
light can trap atoms.

2. we are told in John 8:12 that Jesus is the "Light of the world."

given this whole Jesus=Light bit, Jesus traps atoms.
clearly.

it would also be implied that Jesus can trap more atoms
than "normal" light.

after 2000 years, wouldn't it stand to reason
that Jesus would've trapped all the atoms
in the universe (known and unknown),
or at least all the atoms bouncing in and around our earth by now?

just how many atoms would that be,
and exactly what would Jesus DO with them?!

...does Jesus even have the capacity
to CONTAIN all of this trapped atomic hoard?

clearly so.

this day has taught me something.
not only is Jesus my "Saviour" and "Light of the world",
but now i see that because of the latter he is also
"Master atom Trapper."

fascinating, no?

edward jay

NP: Mozart's Requiem

"The devil's brand is on my bones,
an' from inside the Holy Ghost groans"
David Eugene Edwards - 16 hp
<<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>>
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ICQ #13819982   ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2