RE: Quote for the day

> >NP:  Roxy Music _Avalon_    (FINALLY on CD!)
> >

> REALLY!!!  Man, I loved that album.  (Still got it on vinyl)  That and
> Flesh and Blood are beautiful pieces of music.

I'm loving _Avalon_ more and more and more with every listen.  I've listened
to it about 18 times in the last 72 hours.   Poor Matt.   He's had to hear
it at least 4 times just in the office.

I've had a beat up cassette someone taped me from a beat up LP a long time
ago - I've been looking for the CD for about 3 years now.

I'm quite happy to have it.

As they say, two can play,
Chris
--