Re: What about Headman Shabalala?

> this made my day.  so, somebody else out there knows the genious
> that is gene eugene?

Yup.  He seems to show up in some capacity on most lbums by Christians
that I like.  I'll be sitting there thinking, "Wow, this album is good,
and Gene Eugene hasn't had anything to do with it."  Then I'll look down
and see that he mixed it.  Or produced.  Or write half the songs. Or sang
back up.  Or whatever.  He's a busy kid.

> so, do you have Perfecta, as well?

d00d.  It was a super buy.  I got it for fifty cents.  I know that
doesn't help Gene out any, but it was great from my budgeting stand
point.  Yup.  But I haven't listened to it very much yet.  It'll take
like a year for it to sink all the way into my consciousness.  Strobe
sticks out in my head right at this moment, but that's cos it's one of
the first three songs.  The rest is comin'.  See?  But how amazing.  An
album about the breakup of a guy's marriage, and his ex wife is singing
the back up vocals.  Chills, bubba.

>there was supposed to be another  record,  entitled Golopogos(sp?), but
it was >shelved and is now gathering  dust  somewhere.  how depressing
are the machines >of the media.

I suppose he'll get around to doing something with it someday.  Hope so.

As OtR content . . . I wonder what would happen if Gene produced an OtR
song . . .

FFFFrrrreeeedddd

Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.