RE: What about Headman Shabalala?

>NO I do not think they do. I think people are apathetic to anything that
>does not affect them.

I wouldn't care if something have absolutely no effect on me, say my neighbor's
dog is getting strangled by our neighborhood dog strangler...but on the other
side, most things do affect me in some way, maybe in a infinitesimally small
and indirect way, may not even be detectable at all,  but at least
intellectually I know they affect me somehow...so I do care about a great many
things such as what I am going to eat for dinner or why is my bitch whining to
me about rent on email when he can talk to me tonight in person...

>Moreover, even if it does effect them as long as it is
>not a big deal then they still do not seem to care.

Why would I care if its no big deal?  Why get all worked up over some trivial
detail?  I have better things to do in life.

Kyle