@NEWS! NEWS! NEWS!

OCTOBER PROJECT HAS RE-FORMED!

This is NOT a rumour. I've just been listening to an interview with them on
WXPN here in Philly (from whence cometh The World Cafe), and they're playing
in town tonight at the Tin Angel as they did last night. Both sold out
(dammit!) or I'd be there, raging sore throat or no.

They have a new singer, and are now called November Project. They have an
embryonic website under construction, as well, at Novemberproject.com. They
also have a new 5-song ep out called A Thousand Days, which is,
interestingly, the length of time between when they were unceremoniously and
unexpectedly dropped by Sony (no, they still don't know why) and the time
they first got together again as a new band. You'll be able to order the CD
from the site soon, and, having now heard two tracks from it (thank Goddess I
had a new tape just waiting to be used), I can highly recommend it.

Just a lovely thought to brighten everyone's day! Especially Jessyka's, cos
now she'll have something new to play in Chuck's car.