Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #813

In a message dated 10/06/1999 12:08:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mmlinton at yahoo_com writes:

> and steve, are you flying in for canal street again??  you can use
>  the cofacouchbed if you want...

Thanks for the offer, Megan, I'm tempted to take you up on it.  There's one
problem though...  I don't know anything about what's happening at Canal
Street.  What'd I miss?

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Dave Alvin - "Blackjack David"

"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth; I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's