A New Vote

Though this one is most important and urgent in nature. :-)

Regarding my coming home, and the gathering that will take place
then... Which date is best for all ya'll for the concert that bink
will have for me? (It is going to be in Kent, Ohio at Brady's.)

So here is the vote: Do you want the concert to be on the 12th or the
19th of February?

you can respond directly to me and/or the list... The results (and of
course, making sure Brady's is available) will determine what the date
will be. I want to meet as many of you as possible! I need to know
soon to plan the rest of my time home.

Amy (romania)