RE: Re: truth is a sweaty toothed madman blanket cold feet

> In a message dated 9/29/99 11:26:22 PM, kelvinbailey at juno_com wrote:
> >
> >Okay, next topic.
>
> What A SPLENDID idea. I, for one, am heartily sick of hearing my private
> beliefs debated in a public forum-- 'specially since no one here really
knows
> what those beliefs are, all "certainty" to the contrary.

I know what Ysobelle's beliefs are.

Ysoie believes that:
- Simon Le Bon is dreamy.
- Chris Emery is the epitome of all that's desirable in a male.
- Tourists should visit strange cities during non-stabbing season.
- There *is* life in the pop world for former Zappa guitarists.
- The more cleavage, the better.

HTH, HAND!

--
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com

NP:  The Black Crowes _The Southern Harmony And Musical Companion_