Re: This seemed mildly apropos. Or a comedic relief.

Oh Chocolate is the perfect food especially dark chocolate with raspberries
Yummy. Wes (who is not on this list) eats dark chocolate a lot and has about
the same reaction to it as most females. I love rockslide pie from Fridays
and the WGUC from Greaters. Godivia chocolate is particullarly wonderful.
OOOOOOO chocolate and OTR what a perfect combination. I really can not say
enough about chocolate there are just too many types and ways to eat it.
8 )
Later
Debbie

3174685 ICQ number
when I look up to the sky at night I want to go chase the stars but like the
catcher in the rye
I want to stay where you are - Over the Rhine