Re: no OtR... wandering thoughts.

my beloved amy romania:

> I realized something today as I sent a picture of myself over to a
>  friend via ICQ... and I thought, hmmm, very few people have seen a
>  picture of me. I wonder what all will think of me when we meet? Seeing
>  as most of you have now met each other...

we'll think that you are lovely, as we do *all* of the listies we meet
without having seen the pictures!  silly girl.

>  Though according to Chris I still fit into his theory...

all of us do.  even jg.  and i can certainly attest to it...having seen a
picture of you myself!

oh, and amy joy, i most certainly *do* love amy romania, and there's no
reason for anyone to be scared of her!  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka