Re: RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #804

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999 09:12:54 PDT "Amy Joy Eversole"
<amy_smiley at hotmail_com> writes:

>jg says:
>>Amy Joy   (there used to be donut shops named Amy Joy.  were these
>local
>>things or were these national or regional chains?   And either i
>haven't
>>seen an Amy Joy shop in a long time or there's one over there around
>Maple
>>Street, i can't remember.   anyway....
>
>must be local--all we had in northern indiana was dunkin' donuts.
>thank god
>(all of them) for krispy kreme in cincinnati!

Do any of you Hoosiers remember Sapp's Donuts?  Their headquarters and
main bakery used to be in Columbus.  Apparently, they left there shortly
after I moved away.  Best donuts in the world!

Kelvin
Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.