RE: Dilly Bar regained!

kelvin:
> >After indulging in the big stuff,
> >the little things mean nothing.

kyle:
>Not true...Everything matters, especially the little things...in more ways
>than
>one.

damn it, kyle--i'd gotten into the habit of disagreeing with most of what
you say, at least on some level.  but the above statement leaves little to
be questioned (at least in my mind)...  i certainly hope the little things
still mean something...i still find pleasure in my simple morning cup of
coffee, even after indulging in the "big stuff" double vanilla latte...

--amy