Re: Dilly Bar regained!

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999 08:20:07 -0400 DustyVolume <marquis at icx_net> writes:

>Dude, you haven't lost that.  I just had one of those this week, or
>was
>it a Buster Bar??--anyway give me your address, and I'll fedEx a
>coupla
>DB's your way (sorry jg, no pun intended).  :)

Sure, I can get a Dilly Bar anytime I want.  (Thanks for the kind offer
though.)  But back in the day they were 29 cents and were huge.  These
days their like $1.29 and amount to about three bites.  They started
losing their joy when I got big enough for large hot fudge sundaes and
banana splits.  Then came the ultimate Blizzard!  I think I have suffered
from the law of diminishing returns.  After indulging in the big stuff,
the little things mean nothing.

Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.