Re: Alien OtR

> >But I thought Linford was from Amish country.  A clever cover up, no
> >doubt.
>
>Well, how much do we really *know* about the Amish, anyway?  Nice folks and
>all, but certainly not out of range for suspicion of otherworldly
>connections.
>Perhaps even more so than other people.

hmm...somehow, i feel an obligation to take issue with this point, seeing
that my grandparents were amish, and i grew up mennonite (like linford), but
i'm not exactly sure what that issue is.  certainly, hiding out in an
anti-political, pacifist subculture is a brilliant cover for schemes of
obtaining world domination!

for what it's worth,
amy joy