Re: hating the piano and everything that comes with it

>>"i don't know what art is, but i know what i like."

>There's two similar quotes from Kinky Friedman that I kinda like better:
>"I don't know dick about art, but there's something wrong with this picture"
>And
>"It's a strange world, but I'd hate to paint it."

Very cool!  Another Kinky fan emerges!  For those of you who don't know the
Kinkster, he's a singing-Jewish-cowboy-detective living in Greenwich Village.
The character is, anyways.  The author of the same name lives in a trailer in
Texas (so says the dust jacke blurb).  He can be described in the same way
except for trading 'detective' for 'author'.

No big message in his work, just a bunch of quirky, offbeat characters and
storylines.  Interested in a quick, light, funny read, Kink's your man.
Available
in finer mystery sections and truck stops everywhere.

later,
AaronB

"Get your biscuits in the oven and your buns in the bed,
     That's what I, to my baby, said.
     This womens liberation has gone to your head,
     Get your biscuits in the oven and your buns in the bed."

     song lyric from:  Kinky Friedman & The Texas Jewboys