Alien OtR

Paul made me ****laugh****:

>With this in mind, it wouldn't surprise me at all to hear that Brian
>has disappeared, literally, off the face of the earth.  I can only
imagine
>that he has returned to Groovenus to find a new bride.  The next step,
of
>course, is the battle for domination of the entire planet Earth, which
as
>far as I can tell is shaping up to be a showdown between Monk and OtR.

Clearly.  I ewas wondering how you'd fit Ric in, but there we have it.

But I thought Linford was from Amish country.  A clever cover up, no
doubt.

Fred

PS:

But then Amy Smiles said:

>except that didn't brian and mallory get married *before* linford
proposed?
>how exactly does mallory fit into this lovely theory...?

DOH!  Maybe Mallory is actually a referee or judge, placed so that she
can keep careful tabs on our tenacious drummer.

The good thing about sci fi, is you can always come up with an
explanation.