Bloom (was Re: How to get Monk stuff...)

At 02:03 AM 9/23/99 EDT, Steve wrote:
>>  -Bloom (children's CD with Ric and Zak Morgan)
>
>Many thanks to you Dan for getting this info.

You're welcome.

>Now, what can you good people tell me about "Bloom"?  Is it the sort of CD
>that only kids would enjoy?

I've only gotten through it once (well, maybe a bit less than once).  It's
definitely geared more towards children, but it's interesting for
everybody, I'd say.  The stories are very Shel Silverstein-esque (his
children's work, not his *other* work)...

The artwork and colors used in the liner notes is a great treat.  32-pages,
full color.  Ric, Brian Kelley, and Dave LaBruyere all play on it as well
as some others...

Dan

NP: Bebo Norman - Fabric of Verse

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     I pray that I will never ask for justice...
+-         Atomic Opera _For Madmen Only_          -+