Re: New Instant Listie Poll (was Re: Instant Poll! etc etc etc)

oops--i think i accidentally just sent my reply to the following to kyle.
but i've changed my mind since then, so that's ok...

then kyle said:
> > i am willing if she is...to be shared that is.
>

>but obviously only in a figurative sense and only in a platonic manner,
>yeah, that's what i meant...

now amy says:
how generous of both of you to be making bargains with my life!  i think
i've having second thoughts, though, and may just climb into that hole with
laura and the drew mojo...  (if they'll have me)  but i'm still willing to
buy the two of you a beer at the heorot--if you're willing to share _that_!