RE: another new poll

> amy joy says:
> how about a douglas coupland poll (great minds like ours often
> tend to read
> the same books...)  for our favorite writing of his?
> i'd have to say 'microserfs,' but i did love 'girlfriend in a coma'

I liked 'Generation X' quite a bit, and 'Girlfriend In A Coma' was my
favorite for a long time - it's so Vonnegut-esque.

But since I started working for an internet startup company, I've felt a
little closer to 'Microserfs'   I'm a lot like Daniel in a lot of ways.  At
least, it feels that way sometimes.

--
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com

NP:  Papa Vegas _Hello Vertigo_