RE: everyone read this out loud

> In a message dated 9/22/99 12:47:09 AM, howe.38 at osu_edu wrote:
>
> >ok, everyone proceed to the nearest crowded public place and read the
> >following statement out loud...
> >
> >"I am sofa king we todd did"
>
> Dear Lord. Chris, would you PLEASE make sure your roommate doesn't miss
his
> medications again? Look what happens!

He gets medications?   Usually when he gets a little rambunctious, we slap
the ball gag on him, and throw him in the closet for a few minutes.

Nobody ever told me anything about medicating him.

Jesus, it's not like he came with *instructions* or anything.

--
Chris Emery
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com

NP: Rush _Presto_