RE: OtR @ Sharon Woods

> chris.emery at ecoutlook_com writes:
>
> << has anyone seen my copy of 'Breakfast Of Champions'? >>
>
> no, but i've seen mine, and i can't help but snicker just a little bit at
> you, who is loaning out all these great books; (but then my mind regresses
> the time i loaned out "The Tin Drum" and have never seen it again)

Hey, I'm not a selfish kind of guy - when I find cool books or music, I like
to share it.   Problem is, my short term memory isn't so hot, and I tend to
forget where it went.

It's been about 8 months since my copy of Pink Floyd _Meddle_ disappeared,
though I think I lost that one instead of loaning it out.   I think it's
time to move into a new apartment, just so I can find all these lost items
when I pack up.

--
Chris Emery
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com