Re: Instant Poll! (was RE: OtR @ Sharon Woods)

Chris's inspired words:

>Kyle inspires me with:
>>Digging a hole actually implies that I care if I am in a hole
>>with some people, but I don't...

>Which listie would you most want to be in a hole with?

>I'll take Ysoie - she provides plenty of entertainment.

I'd say Drew, but a hole's not much space for all that mojo. I might get
claustrophobic real quick.

So I'll have to pull the shocker and say John (Isaac), who never posts, but
I know is out there somewhere. Certainly, I'd never be bored. :)

-- Laura, who is actually back on the list, despite her vows that she
wouldn't be until she found a job.