Re: Re: for kyle

In a message dated 9/20/99 11:40:07 PM, howe.38 at osu_edu wrote:

>who the fuck gives a horse's ass shit.

KYLE! You little troll! At least TRY to control the level of ludicrous,
obscenity-laced inanities spilling forth from your fingertips. I swear to
G-d, nice-guy-in-person or not, I'm gonna slap you upside the head on
principle next time I see you.

You have something to say, turn your brain on before you sit down to the
terminal or I'll bribe Chris to be my Foreign Agent of Doom and visit the
Wrath of Goddess upon your head.

Ysoie, who is really going to bed now.

ps-- And yeah, maybe I'm not attracted to you, but I did get you to admit to
your actual sweetiness in front of 400 Lostees. So I consider it a job well
done.