RE: Re: OtR @ Sharon Woods

* (Unless you're Kyle, of course, in which case you get regular kicks from the
Pointy Boots of No Forgiveness.) >It's just that sometimes, I'm afraid, you
have to have a bit of a thick skin.

But from now on I'll try to bring my body gurard to as many shows as possible,
and she has a very personal interest in(I'd hope)  seeing that I come to no
harm from these boots...especially down there...:)

Yes, I am secure enough in my manhood that I have no problem hiding behind a
woman...:)

kyle