Re: RE: Re: no more brian.

Ysobelle wrote:

> > Are we being a bit anal here?
>

>Snicker. Yeah, someone is.

Umm, why do you feel the need to snip my posts to Steve and throw in your
own one-liner replies to every one?  Do you feel it is your personal duty to
get the last word in every conversation (even one that wasn't directed at
you?)?  Maybe that would account for your post total we recently saw
here...heh.  If you want to continue this thread, please feel free to send
me private email.  I don't want to clutter everyone's mailboxes with this
any more than we already have.  If not, just give me another sarcastic reply
for everyone to read and we'll be done with it. I'm finished with the public
thrashing of this thread.  :)

Thanks.