besides and asr

i didn't like besides very much when i first bought it-- but now i
reeeeeally do.  at this point, i listen to quite a bit.  maybe it's the
combination of their stylistic trends, but i found that it grew on me and
continues to strengthen it's impressions on me.

i keep hoping the same thing will happen with asr.  i can marvel at the way
the songs are done (and of course i love moth); but in the meantime, my
thumbs will just have to endure more twiddling...

-marie