Re: Jack & Patience

--- Amy <aet at mail_dntcj.ro> wrote:

> I have to say that for me that although I love GDBD
> it's not the first OtR CD
> I reach for. It has a season..

It's sort of like saying Rubber Soul is better than Sgt. Pepper is
better than the White Album is better than Let It Be... They're all
equally as good for different reasons, but I used to go in phases of
which era of Beatles I'd listen to.

And then I outgre the Beatles when I found the Velvet Underground...

> but beleive it or not
> I think Patience and Eve
> are my favorites. I can't explain why. And TWHF
> comes into play there as
> well.

I think my favourite OtR is "I Don't Think There's No Need To Bring
Nothin.'" (Is that disk *still* in it's wrapping?)

BWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

...sorry.

(No I'm not.)

bink