Re: The new Bruce Cockburn CD

At 21:33 9/17/1999 -0700, Kelvin T Bailey wrote:

>  Oh
>>well, I'll continue being an outsider on this list who no one knows
>>or
>>cares about....
>>

>Now, let's not whine.  It doesn't become you.  Just because we don't know
>you, doesn't mean we don't like you.

Well, I said what I did for two reasons..ok, maybe three....: 1. Usually
when I post something to this list it gets no response from anyone on the
list, 2.  The only times I've gotten responses from anyone has been because
someone was offended by something I wrote (even though I'm mild compared to
some people here...), and 3. I was joking, seeing if anyone would
bite.....so, you got it....

I'm not bitter or anything....

Gregg
greggm at teleport_com