Re: no more brian.

Moving like smoke in my eye, Kyle so eloquently penned:

> so brian is gone, no longer a member of OtR,  his time has past, he is an ex-rhinelander, stone fucking gone...:)

Remember when Ric was in the band?  Remember then we had this list and
there were great posts like "What's the meaning of Jacksie?"

Remember Molly Smith who went on to marry Linford's brother.  Remember
her posts on the furies and eumenidies?

Remember when you could start a post like "what makes otr, otr?"

Remember when lots of listees went to a show and then went back to their
respective homes to flood this space with literally hundreds of messages
about the concert--some of them at 4am before the even went to bed
because they wanted to be the first to post the setlist?

Remember jg's fabulous reviews?

Remember Terri on violin and the harmonies with Karin?

Remember how you'd hang around after a show to talk to the band members
and you'd have to stand and wait for like 30 minutes to an hour?

Remember the first roundup where the dogs were running slipshod through
that huge old Catholic cathedral?

Remember when Shelly would instigate a conga line?

Remember when Todd would set up the candles and coloured lights around
the merch table and decorate with old O.T.R memorabilia?

Remember when Ric left and tons and tons of fans filed up to stage
center and piled up roses?

Remember Brian?

Remember the last (recent) OtR show you attended?

Sad comparison, huh?

            i will remember every dream about you
            i will remember i could not doubt you

Follow-Ups: References: