Re: Tori/Alanis question

I think Fred said it best in his post.  Here's my paraphrase of it...

Both are good artists,
  both have done a lot,
    both have room to grow,
      both will be remembered in the years to come.

Neither could really be put into the "passing fancy" category like many
one-hit (or even multi-hit) wonders that come and go in a few short years...

And Chuck Billy from Testament weighs more than both of them combined... :)

Dan

NP: Testament - Low

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   I want to navigate out of this lukewarm sea...
+-      Caedmon's Call "My Calm//Your Storm"       -+