Re: My first listie experience (fw per request of the original sender)

> > > Question 3: How many 5'9 white guys do you see?
> > > Question 4: How many 6 foot Chinese guys do you see?
> >

> > good point, maybe i will call the modeling agency back and put my unique
> > looks to work.  maybe i can launch my second career, work for 5 years
and
> > retire for the rest of my life :)

 Kyle and I decided long ago that he could be one of those models on a
 gap commercial where they have a bunch of people of various
ethnicities...You are such a pretty boy, Kyle, and probably only the
 really pretty chinese boy I know personally...Sarah