Re: i am not letting you get away with that...

hi.

jamie sez:
> if you agree that jg is one of the top draws to the list (along with the
> Mojo) make your opinion known now!

look everyone!  jamie needs money again!   alright, jamie,  how much this
time?    just let me know,  privately of course, lest everyone else think
the gravy train just pulled into the station and they have a ticket, too,
how much and i'll have my lawyer send out a check by the end of the week.
thanks for the kind words.

(see drew?  i told you Jamie dresses much better than at the park.)

jg

Follow-Ups: References: