miles to go

good afternoon to you all.
well, i'm home in oklahoma again.  i arrived in the city just in time to go
to class this morning.  i went to one, slept through another and then woke up
in time to eat lunch and catch my afternoon class.  i am very tired.  i must
say that for all the hours of driving in rain and fog and such - it was _so_
worth it.  somehow, i feel as if i've just returned from a very long
vacation.
i don't know if it was the way the stars were shining or the feel of my
love's hand in mine, or maybe it was the way karin rambled on and on about
moose . . . all i know is that i didn't want to leave.  those were long,
tired miles last night.  nothing is quite as slow and sad as the drive that
takes you farther from the things you love.
alas.
it was so good to see you.  if i didn't see you - well, then . . . very sorry
about that.
the company of certain list-fellows is always appreciated.  thank you.
so, i go to sleep.
stef
p.s. - a note to arlo fiske - "write soon."