moonlight gardens...

at this point, i'm going to step out of the shadows and talk about the show.
first off, i *think* i might have recognized some of you guys talking near
the stairs. but me being timid as i am, and you all having no idea who i am,
and the fact that i wasn't quite sure it was you...well, i just stayed up on
my little balcony wondering. i guess i'm a wimp. :-)

this was my first experience at seeing OTR live, and i *loved* every minute
of it. however, i probably would have enjoyed the show more if it hadn't been
for a few people coming with me that probably shouldn't have, as they didn't
appreciate the band at all. but two of those in our group loved it, and
claimed OTR as their new favorite band...and one was very taken with terri.
:-)

i tried to write down a set list, but i wasn't familar with all of the songs.
but what i have is:

1. go down easy
2. faithfully dangerous
3. little blue river
4. poughkeepsie
5. " I'm an orphan on God's highway..." ? (i LOVED this song!)
6. anyway
7. all i need is everything
8. bothered
9. the seahorse
10. ? "laid her in the ground, she still comes around..."
11. goodbye?
12. a circle of quiet
13. latter days
14. ? something about if i loved you anymore...
15. jack's valentine
16. june

at that point, i left. my friends were starving and begged me to go. did they
do any more songs in the encore?

by the way, the stars were beautiful, and i caught the fireworks. i was
guessing those were from the baseball game at riverfront stadium (cinergy
field). it was a beautiful evening, indeed.

does anyone know anything about the sharon woods show? is that indoor or
outdoor? i don't know if i'll be able to make it but some of my friends are
interested...

love
maria