Re: Sean Penn's Big Brother

Binkley sd:

> Well, *duh*, they must
> have kept it quiet because, you know, voices carry.

Whoa, yeah.  I had been seeing Amiee Mann in the "M"s lately (you know
looking for Morcheeba, Sarah Mclachlan, Moby, ...) and didn't place
where I knew the name from.  But now it's all coming back--wasn't it
'Til Tuesday?--or was it Berlin?

Speaking of female vox...  I just picked up Sass Jordan used for $5.99
--_Racine_.  Is anybody a fan of hers?  Any comments either way?

Sigh, everyone's at the "pre-party" and then there's the show
tomorrow...

And, double sigh (sigh...sigh) there's no Brian... It's a cold, dark day
in The Orchard.

 "now the cold icy waters
  have sent the captain with his bottle off to bed
  temperature's dropping
  the radio, radio is dead"
                            --Vol (Taking on Water)