Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: AOL problems for Lostees earning the

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999 18:09:57 EDT Ysobelle at aol_com writes:

>Ooo! I have an even better idea! Let's let KELVIN be the dog, and we
>can be
>his Mistresses!

Bow-wow-wow-yippe-yo-yippe-yay.
Bow-wow-yippe-yo-yippe-yay!

>My baby's name is Kayli and I firmly believe that she, along with my
>sister's
>mostly-Border Collie mutt plus the other dogs our family has had (may
>they
>rest in peace in the great dog park in the sky), are the best dogs in
>the
>world.

I took my high school guys camping last spring on one of their
grandmother's property.  She had a Border Collie that was with us quite a
bit.  It was one of the coolest dogs I've ever been around.  I've wanted
a dog for a long time.  When I am in a situation that allows me to have
one, I will definitely consider a Border.  It's cool that you have one.