Sept 11th @ ticketmaster

Lara wrote:
>i've been to threee ticketmaster outlets and not one of them has carried
>this show.

They *should* have it.  I bought mine at my local Kroger TicketMaster
outlet- $12.25.  I'd either try again, or take a gamble at the door.  Sorry
I couldn't be any more help.

>does anyone have an extra... or will i have to pray for a miracle at
>the door?? just kidding... any more ideas of how i can guarantee a ticket
>upon arrival?

I don't think you'll have too much trouble at the door... at least, I don't
think you should.  "But don't take my word for it." - L. Burton "Reading
Rainbow"

Dan

NP: Nirvana - In Utero

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  Does emotional music have quite an effect on you?
+-         Faith No More "Land of Sunshine"        -+